Students will be offered valuable insight into the day-to-day operation of the Securities and Futures Commission whilst gaining on-the-job practical experience during the 4 to 8-week internship period.
Assist the various divisions / departments of the SFC in their operations which may include:
- Assisting in the daily tasks and projects as assigned.
- Providing support through conducting basic research, compiling reports, filing of documents, updating of systems and other drafting work.
- Undergraduates, preferably in their penultimate year of study, majoring in Law, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management, or Information Technology.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficient in PC applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The programme is offered twice a year and is scheduled as follows:
Application start from March to April. The internship period is usually between June to August.
Please click here to submit your application online on or before 14 April 2023.
Applicants not being contacted within two months from the close of application may consider their application unsuccessful.
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. All information relating to unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.
Application start from August to October. The internship period is usually between November to January.
Last update: 18 Apr 2023